Neko

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Surrender

I must have been tagged 3-4 times (2 today alone) over the past week. Sigh. I give in, here you go Ashley. Spare me.

----------------

The rules and regulations:

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.

2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.

3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.

4. No tags back!!

.................................................................

  1. Girls bully me and they do it often. I blame my sis.

  2. Despite EXTREMELY popular demand, I made no attempts to get a girlfriend. I spent Valentine’s day with Häagen-Dazs rum raisin ice cream in one hand, the latest edition of National Geographic in the other, and my internet radio tuned into ABC Classic FM (instead of the usual BBC World Service). So much for democracy :p

  3. I was unanimously appointed group leader for every group project handed down this semester. Maybe I should have kept quiet and sit at the back row.

  4. I spent the past several months studying how to develop film and finally did it. It was fun, but as expected all that studying was no substitute for real experience. I have learned. Experience is a good school, but the fees are high. Very high.

  5. Speaking of film, I’m in the market for film cameras. Got one reserved until the owner can get back to Malaysia and pass it to me :D.

  6. I’m thinking of “printing” photos on leaves next. Should I buy spinach for the job, or pick something from the neighbour’s garden?

  7. On the eve of Valentine’s Day, I made my 9th blood donation. My gift of life to no particular person. I think its a fitting gesture for the occasion, considering how I pay attention to all the nasty stuff plaguing society. Besides, I (plus my bro and mom) do owe blood donors a big favour.

  8. Film developers are carcinogenic, bwahahahaa…. I’m so gonna get it!

  9. One of my favourite tricks: Type out an SMS on the computer, and it gets Bluetooth-ed over to the phone and out toward its intended recipient. No more pesky keypad presses.

  10. For the CNY reunion dinner, I made Whipped Molasses Sweet Potatoes. The same dish was served during Obama’s Inaugural Luncheon. It was a hit.

  11. For some odd reason, I like looking at maps.

  12. 2 Jalur Gemilangs fly proudly in my room.

  13. My feet stinks. Foot powder, activated charcoal and all that doesn’t work. Hmm… let’s try “clean socks”.

  14. I like bitter chocolate, although milk chocolate is good too.

  15. I drink about 2L of water each day.

I’m tagging…

1. Mr. Breakthischain

4 Comments:

Blogger Tibbar de Gniw said...

"Besides, I (plus my bro and mom) do owe blood donors a big favour. "
o_O

February 16, 2009 5:08 PM  
Blogger Sun Tzu II said...

Half my family was bedridden and hospitalised for a week during a dengue epidemic.

Received platelet transfusions.

February 16, 2009 6:30 PM  
Blogger Ju said...

Btw, you can cure ur smelly feet by just laying off the track shoes. Try japanese slippers or slippers with ankle straps, you know, there's all kinds. The thing is, u need air circulation and to prevent dampness from sweat, etc.

February 23, 2009 1:22 PM  
Blogger Sun Tzu II said...

Track shoes?

You mean hiking boots? :p

Anyway, changing socks worked :\

February 24, 2009 7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.